I thought I'd do a quick update of some exciting things that have happened lately.
- This by far is the most exciting item on this list. I bought new bath towels! Don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
- I've started playing the drums. My mother played when she was growing up and I think she's the coolest for that if for nothing else. I've never wanted to buy a video game console, but Rock Band just might be a good enough reason now. Especially if I could get her to play again. That would be saweet!
- I had my tires rotated on Friday.
- I'm going to get me this shirt when it becomes available. Take that Jazz fans! Mwa-ha-ha-ha.
- I became the first person to beat Cookie at Buzz! He has a vast amount of useless knowledge.
- I had lunch with a mission companion who was in town over the weekend. I wish you could meet him. He's a champ.
- Continued reading this book. I'm liking it so far.
- I went to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert last weekend. Amazing!